This workshop was focused on understanding the European context regarding entrepreneurship, in particular, the concept of small and medium sized enterprises (SME’S).
Date: 29/04/2018 – 03/05/2018 (Porto, Portugal).
- Improve the knowledge on entrepreneurship in European Context.
- Development of learning and competences in a multicultural way.
- Share experiences.
Aim and Objectives:
- Improve the participants knowledge on entrepreneurship in European context;
- Development of learning and competences in a multicultural way;
- Share experiences, contributions, fears and individual & group objectives and needs;
- Share tools, methods, experiences and good practices to develop an entrepreneurship mindset;
- Development of outputs: material, structure and efficient methods, timetable of activities for local workshop;
- Growing the organizational capacity for transnational collaborations for dissemination of the results, and the mothods used within the project.