SCIENTIA NEMUS Association, Romania, in partnership with LOS-Liberecka obcanska spolecnost, z. s. Czech Republic; Xeración Asociación Cultural, Spain and Laborsano – Gestão e Serviços, Lda., Portugal announces the start of project: : Partnership for Entreprenorial Advance of Society In A Productive On Going Development (Peas in a Pod), reference number 2016-1-RO01-KA204-024636, funded by the European Commission, through the program Erasmus+, KA2 call – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for adult education.
The general aim of the project is offering learning and training opportunities for a number of 32 trainers, in order to perform an integrated program of entrepreneurship, in each of the four partner organisations
The project’s objective will be reached according to the following specific objectives:
- Developing entrepreneurial competences to implement a business for 100 adults from Europe;
- Acquiring competences in the field of entrepreneurial education for 32 adult trainers;
- Increasing the capacity of organizations for transnational collaborations in order to disseminate the results and methods used within the project
The project is included in Key Action 2 of education program ERASMUS +, Development of strategic partnerships in the field of Adult education in Europe and aims the development of entrepreneurial skills of human resources, offering new alternatives for training and lifelong learning.
The implementation period is 24 months, October 2016- September 2018. The total value of the project is 73.660 EURO, granted by the European Commission funds.
The target group of this project consists of people aged over 18 years: unemployed, unemployed and looking for a job, people interested in establishing their own business, small entrepreneurs who want to improve their entrepreneurial knowledge, any adult who want to follow the integrated training program in entrepreneurship field.
The main activities of the project are:
- Organizing transnational meetings;
- Organizing international workshops which have as main objective development of training materials for the entrepreneurial training courses based on four main topics: organizational management; financial management; marketing; entrepreneurship in European context.
- Training of 100 adults in order to acquire entrepreneurial skills
- Training of 300 people through an e-learning platform
- Dissemination events