The 1st Workshop organized in the project Partnership for Entrepreneurial Advance of Society In A Productive On Going Development (PEAS In A Pod), funded by the European Commission, through the program Erasmus+, KA2 call – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for adult education, is going to take place in Drobeta Turnu-Severin, Romania between 25th – 30th of March, 2017.
The workshop is organized by SCIENTIA NEMUS Association for eight participants from: Romania, Czech Republic, Portugal and Spain.
The Organizational Management workshop aims to equip participants with a set of tools to effectively foster entrepreneurship within their local communities. Thus, informative resources will be provided and social competences developed throughout the activity.
The main aim of this training course is to provide a set of competences and tools that will enable participants to spread entrepreneurship among their target groups within their local communities.
Aim and objectives of the workshop
- Enhance participants’ knowledge on Organizational Management
- Equip participants with a set of tools to effectively foster entrepreneurship within their local communities
- Sharing experiences and good practices between the experts on the topic of Organizational Management
- Developing the structure and content (training course material) of the Organizational Management Course that is going to take place at local level.
- Designing the practical activities that will be done within the local training courses.
The workshop is the first one from a series of 4 workshops that are going to take place in Romania, Czech Republic, Spain and Portugal. The workshops will have one of the topics:
- Organizational Management
- Financial Management
- Entrepreneurship in European context
Partnership for Entreprenorial Advance of Society In A Productive On Going Development (Peas in a Pod) project is offering learning and training opportunities for a number of 32 trainers, in order to perform an integrated program of entrepreneurship, in each of the four partner organizations.
The project is included in Key Action 2 of education program ERASMUS +, Development of strategic partnerships in the field of Adult education in Europe and aims the development of entrepreneurial skills of human resources, offering new alternatives for training and lifelong learning.