SCIENTIA NEMUS Associations, Leading partner in the project Partnership for Entreprenorial Advance of Society In A Productive On Going Development (Peas in a Pod), reference number 2016-1-RO01-KA204-024636, funded by the European Commission, through the program Erasmus+, KA2 call – Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices Strategic Partnerships for adult education is organising the workshop:
The workshop is designed for participants who are :
- Businessmen/Entrepreneurs; Organisation staff; Staff from organisations or institutions working with unemployed; Adult trainers
- People able to understand and communicate in English
- Above 18 years old
Management, organisation and leadership competences deal with all the operations and their coordination towards reaching goals set by organisations. As part of business administration, the field involves areas such as human resources, organisational behaviour, business strategy, entrepreneurship, innovation, performance management, communication.
The Organisational Management aims to equip participants with a set of tools to effectively foster entrepreneurship within their local communities. Thus, informative resources will be provided and social competences developed throughout the activity.
The main aim of this training course is to provide a set of competences and tools that will enable participants to spread entrepreneurship among their target groups within their local communities.
Aim and objectives of the workshop
- Enhance participants’ knowledge on Organisational Management
- Equip participants with a set of tools to effectively foster entrepreneurship within their local communities
- Sharing experiences and good practices between the experts on the topic of Organisational Management
- Developing the structure and content (training course material) of the Organisational Management Course that is going to take place at local level.
- Designing the practical activities that will be done within the local training courses.